Casey U3A depends on tutors volunteering to pass on some of their hard-won experience and abilities to others in an essentially social and fun atmosphere. If you are interested in becoming a tutor then email the Tutor Liaison Officer or phone 0437 083 536. A short interview will be arranged to map out the process of becoming a tutor.
Tutors have almost complete control of their class via the on line “Tutor’s Portal”. Using this portal you can:
- Change class session dates
- Change the class size
- Move students on and off the wait list
- Remove students from your class
- Obtain contact and emergency contact data for your students
- Print an attendance report (class roll) at any time
- Mark the roll
- Add an additional class using the same course
- Move students between your classes
There are actually two tutor portals:
- A Practice Portal you can use to get familiar with the various processes without doing any damage to the live database. Each night a copy of the live database overwrites the practice database
- The Live Portal where any changes you make are for real.
|Practice Space||Live Classes|