CaseyU3A COVID Management Plan – June 2021
1. The class tutor will be responsible to ensure the following government regulations are adhered to. A tutor may designate a specific class member to oversee, if preferred.
2. All class members must sign in – Name, phone number, email address.
Use the ‘Services – Victoria’ App (only need to download it to your phone or tablet once)
Go to: https://service.vic.gov.au/check-in/ (click on the App store for an Apple product orGoogle Play for all other devices to download)
This page also shows the steps to follow once downloaded.
Staff and other class members will be available to assist, if necessary, but please come to the class 15-20 mins before start time if you have not used this App before.
3. Hand sanitiser should be applied on entry
4. All members must enter the centre wearing a mask. These can be removed if you are participating in an indoor exercise/dance type class – but only while moving.
5. Maintain social distancing indoors: 1 person per 4 square metres. No hand shaking, hugs etc.
6. Maximum capacity numbers per hall / room must be adhered to. At Lynbrook all the areas we use meet the current guidelines.
7. All hard contact surfaces should be wiped over with antiseptic cloths after a class – chairs, tables, door handles, etc. This should be completed within the current agreed hiring time.
8. Apart from toilets, members should only access their own hired space.
9. If feeling unwell – please stay home